Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feliz el Cinco de Mayo!

SoD:: I don't have one in particular, go listen to a live Mariachi band or make a tasty margarita w/top shelf tequila in honor of the Mexican's Independence Day :o)

Feliz el Cinco de Mayo!!

















"Why Don't You Love Me" - Beyoncé from Beyoncé on Vimeo.


I think the video is gonna have to grow on me....but on another note, Solange is awesome!! I think she's better than Bey! (Little Sis wrote the song for her big sis) #teamsolange :o)


Ummmm I never wrote anything about the fight either did I?!?
IT WAS A WASTE OF $$$!!
I was going for Sugar Shane,why? Because was the underdog in this fight. I wasn't happy w/it at all though....no blood, no punching somebody and they fall....NONE OF THAT! I mean c'mon, they shoulda took it back pre-Ali for this fight and gone 18 rounds. For the sake of those who paid for it......if you've been under a rock though, Mayweather won, by a huge amount of throws so yeah.


Also, my boo Wale has a new video out....I'm really lovin is album btw!
(My lover Mo put me on to him way back when we were freshies @ Peace College)
Check it out && tell me what ya think!


Well that's all for now!
xoxo*



No comments:

Post a Comment