Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Already?!?


SoD x2:: Listen - Beyonce;; Wake Me Up When September Ends-American Idiot

I can't believe that it's already September, before I know it I'll be planning a birthday party for my main man! He'll be 1 in January!

So what's been going on in my life?? A lot, so to say. Last year, as some of you may know my mom got really sick, was in critical condition, and for the entire latter portion of the year was basically home bound w/nurses coming to visit & basically reteaching the bottom half of her body how to work again after two major surgeries. Well in July 09, I was interviewed @ Methodist University [for a position that I would eventually get offered, yet because of my honesty (being pregnant) was taken away before it was officially given to me] I met some pretty cool dudes & the ones that had significant others at the time, I was able to met them as well. Well one of these dudes is pretty awesome and he's back on the market.......I'll just leave it at that :)

BUT, Myles has been with his dad all week & last night I broke down because I miss my little booger. It's so quiet without him around here making noise & trying to pull down plants, or crawl around and down the hall to see where my mom & I are and what we're doing. I really do appreciate the fact that he's able to have somebody to go with while I pack up or things this week & prepare for this move to NC!!

Soooo excited about this move, for so many reasons. God has allowed us to be able to move w/o having to worry about paying rent or any major bills. We are moving in with my mom's sister & her son. He's so excited to have Myles come live with him. He often says he is going to teach Myles everything he knows! He's 10 years old and is very smart, I'm happy that Myles is going to have another boy around him that he'll be able to spend a portion of his life close to him. Myles really does love his big cousins & looks up to them already (literally, too!) I'm so excited about the things that are going to be happening this month....I have faith!

On a different note, this year will be the 9th Anniversary of the September 11th attacks. Time really does fly doesn't it?? I still remember where I was when I heard the news, freshman in high school, just finishing lunch, going to 5th period. My English teacher, Ms. Biddle, who's is just a ray of sunshine, had a serious look on her face when we'd gotten in the classroom. She informed us of what had gone on then we went on with the lesson plan for the day ending a bit early so we could listen to the radio. I personally think that hero isn't the right word for those that not only sacrificed their lives on that day, but also those whose lives were taken. Hero is more of an understatement, a word that fills the blank.....but if I could think of a "better" word to describe them all, it would definitely go right there.

These next few weeks will be busy, so I don't know when I'll be able to blog again. I'm supposed to be moving September 11, but some things have come up, so who knows if that'll still be my moving date. ANYWHO, love conquers all......remember that!

xo*

No comments:

Post a Comment