Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Aggrivation!

I've been in my garden apartment for almost a year. It's considered a basement apartment because the back is underground, making the only door my front door & our rooms don't have windows.

Back in the beginning of September, I had neighbors move in upstairs. Mind you, nobody had previously lived up there so it was always quiet. The day after the lady and her daughter moved up there, I was driving by her and i introduced myself. She did inform me that it's her and her daughter and they've never lived in a townhouse, and apologized for any extreme noise they had made while they were moving in and getting everything organized.

Well since September, the noises haven't stopped. I feel like they're still moving in but it's louder and all day and all night. I stayed home today with my sick son and literally every hour I heard booms, or stomps. I'm so annoyed, but I'm not the type of person to start any type of confrontation.

So I've decided that tomorrow, when I get home from work, I'll write a note and I'll put it in an envelope then slide it in their door. We have the mail slots on our doors luckily.

This is a small post, that I wanted to get off of my chest.

So yep, I'm done now :)

Night!

**besos

No comments:

Post a Comment