Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day of Summer :o)

ToD:: Summertime-Fresh Prince & DJ Jazzy Jeff

It's the first day of summer, June 21, 2010! Yay, two days until my birthday....3 days until I'm in ATL with some of my main chicks! I'm too excited. Raleigh has been kind to me while I've been here, but I'm ready to get to the dirty south ;)

Today has been pretty chill. Got to chill with my baby boy and I loved it. He's just so happy and cheerful. Some people complain that their kids cry all the time, mine only cries when nobody is talking to him or when he's hungry. Hopefully that's a sign of a chill kid as he grows older.

Yet on to some other things going on in my life! One of my best friends is making dinner for me her and her sister tonight....yay!! Also, my son's father is taking me to buy me a few outfits tomorrow (an early birthday gift since I'll be going to take Myles to my grandmother's house ON my birthday....I always end up driving somewhere on my birthday aaahhh!!) But I think it's going to be a pretty good birthday overall. I'm going to surprise my mother with an early birthday dinner since I'll be out of town (her birthday is 3 days after mine). She and I both will be out of town, we never really spend our birthdays together lol, sad but true.

Tomorrow, we're planning on going to the pool....so maybe I'll take a few pix and post them for y'all to see! Sorry this was posted too late, but have a great night!

xo*

No comments:

Post a Comment