Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 6, 2012

OhMyLanta!---this is from 2010




SoD:: Let it Snow--Boys II Men (since it did snow today, that's the least Ican do. Snow and I aren't friends, so yeah)
So i'm really pissed that I'd written a long ass blog and my desktop just deleted it.....like really though?!? Fkin technology, after all I'd typed, there isn't even a way to get it back. Go fkin figure.....
So I'll just give you the short version instead::
  1. Dad had a heartattack. Can't work anymore, in dialysis
  2. Mom is the same
  3. Mama, me & Mo are planning on taking a cruise in october/november of 2011
  4. Myles will be 1 on 1/15/11, so I'm planning his party
  5. He will be with his dad for Christmas
  6. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to DC or if Mo is coming here for NYE.
  7. I found a bangin ass dress that I"m planning on wearing for NYE as well!
  8. I got a job *finally & thank God*
I dont remember what else I'd said but yea, y'all be good now!
besos. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment