Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The past prepares you for the future....

....I think I'm beginning to figure it all out. I've always known the things of the past prepare you for the things that are going to occur in your future. I just don't like the waiting game. If I could just get a small peek into my future, I'd take the opportunity. Why? Because at the rate things are going, I truthfully have NO clue what my future holds.

25 (almost). single. single mom. never in a serious relationship.....i could go on & on but i'll stop there. I'm FOREVER grateful for all of my faults, out of them I've gained some blessings, like my bookie!! I wonder sometimes how things would've been if I would've moved out west & been a single mom out there?? God only knows :)

I just wanted to get that off of my chest. No complete thoughts are coming out tonight.

Peace & Blessings.
Besos. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment