Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Today.

In no particular order, these are the random thoughts that are going through my mind right now:

  • I gained 3 lbs from my last weigh in. #nobueno
  • Tomorrow, I will be going grocery shopping & my kitchen will be filled with healthy eats & snacks. (I think I'm most excited about the fresh fruits & veggies, especially carrots & celery)
  • The Lion King is sold out, that broke my heart.  BUT i think I may go see Steve Harvey.
  • Daniel isn't coming to town this weekend, all a big miscommunication
  • Myles is still sick, has a dr's appt on Monday.
  • Shana announced she got a new job & her last day is Tuesday. Of course this got everybody at work talking.
  • I'm excited b/c tomorrow I may be getting a vacuum, finally.
  • This title is called tomorrow, but I've talked about things in the future. 
  • Today was a GORGEOUS day outside. 
  • I'm pretty much booked for the next two weekends. Traveling and such. Which means I HAVE to get an oil change tomorrow.....DC on St Patty's Day & Raleigh the weekend after that. 
  • The Skeleton Key is on, I love this movie! Such a surprise ending :)
  • Myles was sleep by 8:30, ME TIME!! *throws confetti*


No comments:

Post a Comment