Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An Explination of Sorts.....


Hey y'all!

In this first blog, I'm just going to explain to you in a nutshell what I'll be featuring in my blog & how it's going to go down....

But before I get started with that, I just want to tell you a little about myself :o)
Name's Lauren. Age:22. Location: Richmond, VA (for now) Mother of one (Myles Kristofer, born January 15, 2010) Graduated from Peace College in Raleigh, NC w/a major in Mass Communication. Dream is to one day have my own radio show. Loves to talk about news and celeb gossip. I have to catch the news everyday before I go to bed and I have to get some type of celeb gossip (via Necole Bitchie or Perez) on a daily....

Now to inform you what you can expect on my blog.....basically my personal opinion about what's going on in the world of news && celeb gossip. Occasionally, I'll have my best friend weigh in as well on here and she may chat about something along the same lines or whatever. I think I may blog about the news most of the time (my local, national, international)....all of it.

So feel free to comment and I hope you enjoy :o)
-LM


No comments:

Post a Comment