Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 25, 2010

WoW!!

So I'm sure you all have seen this but the Ten Most Fattening Chain Restaurants are...

10. Red Lobster
9. Olive Garden
8. Pizza Hut
7. Dairy Queen
6. Quizno's Subs
5. Ruby Tuesday
4. Denny's
3. Perkin's Family Restaurant
2. Chili's

.....and number one......

Buffalo Wild Wings!!!

Now I don't know about y'all but I go in BW3's on a Tuesday night and rack up on some $.50 wings!! Guess I need to slow that down huh?!? Sheesh, and Olive Garden is one of my favorite restaurants to eat at. I used to work at Pizza Hut! Gracious, now this list is some what a shocker!!


Thought I'd share that, so when you do go to these places, substitute your fries/potato for a salad of some sort! America is fat enough already (including me)

No comments:

Post a Comment